1. Water Softening System
Provide your home with pure drinking water while reducing the undesirable effects of hard water with an effective water softening system. We install, service and maintain water softening systems using state-of-art technology conforming to Water Quality Association (WQA) standards.
Apart from offering better protection from health risks, softened water has the following advantages:
- It is easier to wash and bathe with softened water providing luxurious lather, and prevents soap and shampoo waste
- It does not leave residue on shower doors, screens, dishes or glasses
- It is gentler on pipes, fittings & fixtures and helps minimize unnecessary repairs
- It prevents water pressure loss & pipe blockage
- It promotes the longevity of kitchen and bathroom appliances and prevents their breakdown
2. Reverse Osmosis (RO) System
An RO system uses the same technology that most bottled water companies do. Ordinary tap water is pushed through a semi permeable membrane to filter out impurities. The Centers for Disease Control and EPA recommends RO systems because of their ability to remove an entire spectrum of harmful contaminants from drinking water.
We can help you select and install an RO system that fits your home’s needs and budget, as well as repair and maintain them.
Get top of the line water treatment services at affordable rates – call us now!