- We will observe the highest standards of honesty in all transactions, avoiding the use of false titles, ambiguous statements and misleading claims.
- We will deliver more than promised, going above and beyond the call of duty.
- We will not cancel a contract undertaken in good faith without good and sufficient cause, and only then by mutual consent of all parties.
- We will meet all technical codes and standards.
- We will gather sufficient facts to understand the problem, the nature of assistance required, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
- We will respect each customer’s home and property and leave it as clean as, or cleaner than, we found it.
- We will treat all our employees with fairness and respect.
- We will assign technical and support personnel to each job in accordance with the knowledge, experience, and expertise of that employee.
- We will provide training for our employees on a continual basis to improve their performance standards.
- We will hire employees who possess the highest personal integrity.
- We will at all times consider the preservation of harmonious employer-employee relationships.
- Professional Responsibilities
- We will perform jobs that we are qualified for in terms of experience and technical competence.
- We will add value to all the jobs we perform.
- We will respond promptly with minimum inconvenience to our customers.
- We will stand by the quality guarantee of our work.
- We will not provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession.We will not use deceptive advertisements.
- We will uphold the highest professional standards in terms of attitude and behavior towards our customers, contractors, employees, suppliers and the public.
- We will provide the best service possible at a reasonable price, after taking into consideration all factors and requirements of the trade and services rendered.
- We will sustain a profitable business as part of our responsibilities to our employees and our families.
- We will listen to customers’ price complaints and respond proactively.
- We will never charge more than what we can reasonably justify.
We will behave as responsible corporate citizens.
The health and well-being of the community is of utmost importance. It will be protected and promoted to the best of our abilities through the sharing of our knowledge of new environmental and technological developments.